We are currently developing specialist training courses at awareness level (initially) for employers and others who require the training. These courses are designed around the recommended guidelines for certian activities set out by bodies such as the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and Department of Environment, Farming and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) and should be live by the first part of 2019.
The inital courses are looking to be:
- Awareness of Safe Working Near Water
- Awareness of Lifejackets and Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs)
- Competent User of Lifejackets and Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs)
- Awareness of Safe Working at Height
- Water Safety Awareness (DEFRA Level 1)